TOEIC Grammar Quiz 2. Write down your answers. Check them at TOEIC Gram Quiz 2 Review.
26. The adjuster will be out to review your insurance claim and inspect the damage to your car at 10 a.m. ________ Monday.
27. If there is any problem with the administration of these tests, it should be reported immediately to the ________ authority.
(C) to supervise
28. We need to find a new administrator for the Human Resources Department ________ has experience in all sectors of our corporation.
(D) in whom
29. With this credit card, you may ________ an advance of up to $5000 at any of our branch locations.
(B) to obtain
(D) be obtained
30. ________ adverse business conditions, the corporation has decided to postpone its hiring of new employees.
(B) Even though
(D) Due to
TOEIC TEST MASTER CDROM
31. The advertisement is for a ________ writer who is fluent in both English and Chinese.
32. Because the advertising budget is so small this year, breakthroughs ________ new international markets will be minimal.
33. Following the advice of her broker, Mrs. Tang ________ to diversify her investments into stocks and bonds.
(C) has decided
(D) has been decided
34. As an Amazon business affiliate, ________ company receives the benefit of the Amazon logo on its homepage.
(D) that the
35. We are able to state categorically that our ________ to your proposal is affirmative.
36. Please affix your signature on the line above the ________ "President of the Company."
37. The company cannot afford to ignore the volatility of ________ Nasdaq stock market.
TOEIC TEST MASTER CDROM
38. The marketing agency has proposed a three year campaign ________ focuses on television, radio, and internet advertising.
(C) in which
39. For her role in ________ the property, the real estate agent received a ten percent commission.
40. It is only through an aggressive ________ strategy that the new company can hope to make a dent in the market.
(B) to market
41. The final agreement is set ________ signed on Friday at the law offices of Ernst, Rabin and Stravinsky.
(A) to be
(C) have been
42. ________ continued allegations of money laundering, the banks of the Grand Cayman Islands have opened their books to auditors.
(A) Even though
(B) Despite of
(D) Because of
43. R.J. Reynolds, formerly a tobacco company, has formed alliances with ________ food producing companies in an effort to diversify.
44. Allies in the fight ________ AT & T, Sprint and Vonage have attempted to broaden their market share.
45. Cutbacks in funding mean ________ allocation for the development end of our organization will fall short of expectations.
46. The allotment for personnel clothing is not limited to clothes ________ on site.
(C) are worn
(D) which worn
47. The university travel allowance covers all lodging, food, and transportation expenses incurred by the university ________.
(B) to represent
48. Once the contract has been signed, it cannot be altered ________ by mutual agreement of the signing parties.
49. Minister Smith's inability ________ the economic summit means that an alternate representative must be selected.
(C) and attending
(D) to attend
50. In case our primary plan fails to succeed, we need to have an alternative plan ________.
(A) at place
(B) in place
(C) on place
(D) by place